NEO TOOLS 67-185 pocket rule
– Steel roll-up measuring tape with two locks for winding the tape.
– Covering the tape with nylon protects the print from abrasion.
– Magnetic tip and tape removal facilitate measurement.
– Strap coil damper secures the hook against rupture
– The end is reinforced with three rivets.
– The ergonomic shape of the housing allows a secure and comfortable grip, while the non-slip material ensures comfort and safety during work.
– The guarantee of reliability is made in accordance with the EU directive on MID measuring instruments.
Nylon coated tape
Ergonomic casing shape
NEO steel pocket rule with two tape winding locks. Nylon coating protects printed scale against wearing off. Magnetic tip and tape profile are an aid in making measurements. Tape winding bumper protects the catch from breaking off. Tip strengthened with three rivets. Ergonomic casing shape allows firm and comfortable grip, and anti-slip material ensures comfort and safety at work. Manufacturing process compliant with EU Measuring Instruments Directive guarantees product reliability. NEO brand meets expectations of professionals.